To Judge Another is to Judge Yourself

 Child, come and see and taste the love of this Tabernacle for it takes you to me that we may enter the River of the I Am where the mystical Living waters abide. Come and know. Come and taste. Come and be filled. Come and be attended to for I give you my heart. 

On this new day you are of awareness that we walk, not in control, but in the freedom to be of no control. We give all to the Light that is the power within the River of the I Am. We give all to God, the source of the Light and we give all to His Holy Spirit. 

As you write my words, I wish to let the outside world know that I come into the world to gather each one, one at a time, that each may come to know how much each is loved. 

I make no exceptions for each is very precious to me. As I have shown you, my Son loves each with no exceptions for to be of the Love of Jesus is to see as He sees and that each is precious beyond compare.

We must, therefore, not compare any child to another. We must not leave any child out of our love. There are those whom many deem as unlovable, but I say to you, unless you come to see love and only love you cannot see the love within yourself for the two must walk together as bedfellows.

To love another regardless of the noise is to love yourself. To judge another as less than is to judge yourself. Let those with ears to hear, hear.