We Gather With Jesus

 Child, do I not come to you at any time or place when you turn to me? Entrance into this Tabernacle merely needs your turning to me for I am your mother who awaits your call.

Your yes is expressed in your turning to me with no matter the time or place for in that instant your entire being opens to me. As you place yourself at this door I am here.

To understand this meaning is to know I never abandon.  To taste this meaning within your loins is to know your heart and soul are opened to me and to this tabernacle. 

Each inch and moment is made all the more loving when we walk it together for The holy Spirit works through us. As Jesus said "whenever two or more are gathered in my name there I am."

We commune in this new day that you may be filled and renewed. When you are filled we move into the world to gather and to fill and to witness. Come and be filled and know we walk with the Light.