We Walk to Feed and Hold my Children

 Child, I am here and await your attendance for I am your mother who awaits your need and want for me. I never invade not do I ever abandon. Come and allow me to take you into the depths of the River of the I am where we commune. I fill you that you may be renewed. I fill you that you may walk into the world to fill. I hold you that you may know how much you are loved.

My children need their mother. We walk that each day, one child at a time, may be fed by our walk. To feed is to hold. To feed is to fill with no expectations of a return. To feed is to nourish in the ways of peace. To feed is to teach of the ways of love and only love.

We walk to feed, Janine. We walk to show the ways of holding. We walk to teach of the heart and soul that when opined, tastes God. We walk in the joy of our design for to give is to receive. When the heart is filled with the nurture of love and only love it needs to give back to others what it has received. 

We walk in the presence of the Holy Spirit that flows through all and walks and works to gather souls back to their rightful place in God's plan. 

Come and be still and be filled. When you are filled we shall move into the outside world to feed my children as you have been fed.