Wisdom is as the Pearl of Great Price

 Child, I am pleased that you attend to this Tabernacle for the grace of the River of the I Am is here for you. It is your yes that gains us much for I move out into the world with you and through you. Come, be filled. Come and  hear me. Come, and as you write my words, be filled with the wisdom within those words.

Wisdom is of the heart and soul. Wisdom rises up from your heart and soul for you are opened and naked to your seed that holds the wisdom of our Father and Creator, our God. Wisdom need not be afar for it is held within the deepest parts of each child. But the many know not where wisdom resides for they search in the noise to gain what the noise cannot give.

When you see wisdom in another you see the heart. When you see the deep wisdom in another you see the soul.   When you see the Light in another wisdom is at work.

My children need only look and seek the pearl of great price that is within for the pearl is wisdom.  Wisdom is a knowing within the small that the large may be understood. Let those with ears to hear, hear.