Your Dream Has made Whole What was Broken

 Child, come and allow me to take you into the depths of the River of the I Am. Come and allow me to wrap my heart around you that you may be held for you are in need of your mother.  You are in need of understanding the horror within your dream.

The scream that came from your deepest part which woke you was the awareness that there was the one who wounded you deeply as a child within your home. You walked past your bedroom into the bedroom of your childhood where you were deeply wounded.

To see the one who wounded you and to see him in the ways of his castration broke open the wound and showed you the ways of your healing for what was opened was the old wound that there may be no more heaping upon the old wound. 

I remind you that when the old wound is healed the new one fades away for when the old is healed the new fades away as well.

My child, the wound that was heaped upon the old is gone for the old has been exposed to you that it may be healed. I have been witness to the healing of the old wound that there may be no more heaping upon it.

Your dream has made whole what was broken. Your terror is no longer.