God Takes Painstaking Care of You

 Child, you have chosen to attend to this Tabernacle that we may commune. To commune is to open us where we become one in the presence of God, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. 

I give you my yes with each inch and moment. What we have can never be destroyed. What we have is of the Covenant between God and Man for by my yes, man shall live forever.

Come and be still and hear the beauty of the yes between mother and child. I feed you. I attend to you. I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am.

Just as you must attend to the bread you make in order that it may grow into bread, So too you attend to your soul that it may grow into the food that nourishes yourself and others. To love the making of bread is as God who loves growing you into a food of life where your dough feeds others and makes more compost to feed others and so on and so on.

Be of gratitude this new day for you see your love of making bread is as the love God has for you in making you of love and only love. You take painstaking care of the dough as God takes painstaking care of you.