Self Love Leads to Relationship With God

 Child, I am your mother with no matter the time or space that you place yourself before this Tabernacle for I await your turning to me. I am pleased with your love for me. I am with you in all things.

Today, Janine, holds us in God's love and will. To trust in God's will for us is to not sacrifice who we are but to add to who we are.

God's will is for us to find true love, one that is based in self love in all parts. When you can love yourself in a nakedness that worries not what others may see or think of your doings, you become who you are meant to be.

Self love is not selfish. Self love is the ability to love others as you love yourself. If you cannot love yourself and you anger at parts of yourself how then can you say you love another and anger not at another?

Self love gives with love. Self love is a humbleness that knows that relationship with self becomes a relationship with God. God is vested in self love. To be in relationship with yourself is to know how much God loves you.