Take Note of How Simple Love Is

 Good morning, my child. I take you and hold you as we descend into the depths of the River of the I Am where all of the yes abide. I take you into my heart where we commune for I am your mother and you are my child.

You await my words that you may be of my heart that wishes my children to come to know me as you do. Love grows love, my child. The love we share shall be spread for it can be of no other way. I taste your want to move into the world to gather. But, be still and be empty in this inch and moment that I may fill. 

Your love for all that is around you grows all the more and more each day. Your love for what we have grows each day for you take in the ways of mother and child in these depths all the more and more each day.

Talk note of how simple this love is for it judges never. Take in how simple this love is for it controls never. Take in how simple this love is for it gives all to God with no matter that want of the noise to have you control and judge.

Janine, this love is even more simple when you walk in relationship with Jesus. Take note of His voice when the temptation to judge surrounds you. Take note of the simple ways you hear Jesus. To hear the voice that counters all noise to judge or control is to hear the soft voice of Jesus who resides deep with you for the Kingdom is within. Let those with ears to hear , hear.