The Breath that Finds Jesus

Child, come and be with me as we share the peace as promised by my Son. Come and know the breath that joins us as one. Come and let us take in the breath that carries us into the depths of your own soul where the River of the I Am flows.

I give my children the view of the ways of Jesus through you. On this new day I give you view of your early awakening where your breath took you into relationship with Jesus. You have been reminded that the noise can grab at you with no warning.

Your early awakening is a time and space where the noise is the loudest for you. The noise gave you pain and worry and angst. By the soft voice of Jesus you were able to let go of the noise and return to the peace that is deep with your soul.

It was by the breath that you were taken back into your depths. By the breath Jesus showed you the way to Him. By the breath you became in deep relationship with Jesus.

Janine, my child, what you and Jesus share is the union that is brought by the breath for by the breath you are able to go deeply into your soul where Jesus abides. 

The peace of Jesus is within your breath. You have found the breath that takes you to me and to Jesus. It is the breath of relationship with Jesus that must be sought. You now own the truth of the way to the peace as promised by Jesus for you have attended to the breath that moves deeply into your being. Let us walk and teach of the breath that goes deep within to the soul where the peace of Jesus abides.