The Grace of the Interruption

 Child, come and be attended to and know that the interruption of this new day is a grace from God.  To be interrupted does not mean to deny the ways of God's work. I am your mother who is with you in all things, even the interruptions. 

You are here now and I hold you and give you my nurture and attention.  I love you and your love for me is known. How great is our God for your prayer has been answered. 

I give you view of the grace of the interruption. God gave you this interruption that your prayer may be answered, not in your timing, but His. The prayer of your night has been answered. 

To be interrupted within this Tabernacle is to be interrupted by God for He places His miracles in all times and in all things. You have been graced with the knowledge and knowing that there is no time nor space where you will not see God's hand upon you.

Rest now and allow the joy that is within you to praise our Father and God for His miracles in the inch and moment. Now, my  child, trust that the wound of another is healing. Trust that God has His hand on you and all of yours. Janine, you are learning to see God in all things big and small.