The Great Prayer

Child, come and let go and know I am your mother and I hold you and yours in my heart. Know that I intercede for you and yours. You call yourself mine and I call you mine. I have given you my heart and it shall never be taken from you.  Go and be before the roses at my feet and know that I am here with you in all things.

Be at peace, my child. Be of my love. Be of the sacred witness. Be of the mother to yours. Be of the lover to your beloved. Be of Jesus who walks within you in all you do.

Know that it is by Jesus that we have what we have. Know that Jesus spreads Himself into all we do. Know, Janine, that you have been given the name of mine. You need never let go of me or Jesus. 

Let us be of the prayer that Jesus Himself has shown us. "Let your (God's) will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven".  This alone is the great prayer for this prayer says to God that we know His love for us surpasses all we can conjure up while in the body. To believe this prayer is to know God loves greater than we can and He shall never abandon any child. 

Janine, I know you love yours and I know how much love your soul carries into the world. You must trust that God will take care of all of yours and all of those we witness to. As we do what we do today, know that God takes all and makes it prayer with the yes of our hearts.