The Lesson of the Inch and Moment

 Child of mine, you are mine and I am here that you may be filled, attended to and nourished in the ways of the River of the I Am for my nurture is of God. Come and let go of yourself that we may commune here within this Tabernacle. Come and be loved in all parts.

On this new day know that you are of love and only love. Know that we are mother and child forever. Know that God has His hand on us.

In your yesterday you saw the roses bloom at my feet that give witness to the power of my love. In the one moment you saw yourself grow in love, patience and fortitude for even though you were tempted to move from the moment in your mind you resisted and walked to remain in the moment. From your yesterday you have moved into the deeper next inch within the depths of your being.

Janine, my child, this is the way of the River of the I Am for to remain in the moment moves you forward in the inch where the inch is the movement deeper into the depths of your own soul.

Take in this lesson for to be invested in this moment, as witness and as participant, moves you in the inch. Movement in the inch is movement into God's ways. To stay in the moment and to be invested in this moment alone moves you in the inch towards God's wisdom and will for you. When you remain in the moment you give to God your awareness that it is He who shows you the way, inch by inch and moment by moment. 

Wisdom, my child, comes within this moment that you may move the inch deeper into the River of the I Am. Ponder this lesson for this is the lesson of the walk of Jesus who walked in each inch and moment.