The Voice of Jesus Moves Us

My child, sign yourself with the sign of the Cross. Place yourself before this Tabernacle and allow me to take you into the depths of the River of the I Am. Take note of the way of your being that lets go of all that I may take you into my heart. Let us commune on this new day.

I ask only that you give me your yes for the yes allows me to take you into my heart. You say yes to me in the many ways of the day for you seek my counsel and the counsel of my Son. The voice that breaks open deep within your depths is the voice of the Holy Spirit that moves us as one within the day.

The voice of Jesus moves us. The soft voice that rises from your depths is from the seed of your soul that houses the Holy Spirit of Jesus. The soft voice counters all noise for when you hear the noise you now hear the counter to the noise in each inch and moment. 

When you make a choice to love you make the choice to place your ego mind in the rear and not the fore. The noise can no longer justify its want to judge for the soft voice of Jesus shows you the misguidedness  of your shaping and learning. 

To judge is to allow your shaping to rise to the surface. To hear Jesus is to hear the counter to judgments. You do well to teach of the dangers of the ego mind.