We Must Witness to the Ignitions

Child, come and taste the freedom to just be. Come and taste my love that holds but never demands. Come and know the ways of my heart. 

You fear judgment, Janine. You fear being punished. You fear that you are "being bad" for that was the way of your childhood. These fears are being healed one at a time and you must come to see that it is the old and not the new. The new ignites the old where the old is magnified and causes you much angst.

Let my peace take over you for it is the peace of my Son. Janine, I cannot promise you that the angst will not rise from the ignition of the old. But, my child, I promise you that I am with you and will be with you as the fear and angst wash over you and then leave with the quickness and fury that it had arrived.

I am your mother and I am with you in all things. Take in the peace here, Janine, for it shall sustain you.  We must witness to these ignitions for they tell the story of the young child within you.