Witnessing to a Confession

 Child, as you make the sign of the Cross, know that you are making holy this Tabernacle for we commune in the ways of the mystical body of our Father and God. Come and be taken into the depth of the River of the I Am.

Janine, my child, you must enter this holy space of this Tabernacle that I may take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where the I Am, our God abides.

You have been guided into this sanctuary. It is by my heart and my love that you have been taken into this great holy space of our God. To be in this holy space you must be of the opened heart.

I ask you to bear witness to the visit from your earthly mother who is among those of the yes. I also ask you to bear witness to the man who asked you to come to him for he is a saint who has been blessed . He assured you that he has been blessed so it was ok to take his hand. You rose up with him where you were guided up into the mystical.  

This man gave you his name. He told you of the guilt and pain for the breaking of an innocent child. He told you of his great sadness at hurting a small child. 

This man showed you the ways of God's love for to witness to such a confession is to allow this man to move deeper into the River of the I Am. This confession also allows you to move deeper into the River for to witness this confession has healed you from your invasion. To witness to a confession grants you much grace.