Attachment to Mother

 Child, come and let go of yourself. Come and place yourself before this Tabernacle and allow me to take you into my heart and into the depths of the River of the I Am.

Your heart knows me. Your heart knows your mother. Your heart is now attached to mine in a way that could not have been before with all of your wounds. When your wounds closed your heart you could not feel or attach to my nurture.

Janine, my child, this is the story of so many of my children that cannot attach to the nurture of mother. Your dream gave you the awareness that you are now attached and gave you the feeling of a safety that you had never known.

Let us pray for my children that they may come to have what we have. Let us walk in the ways of motherhood and witness to the heart and soul of my children that my children may open to me and to my nurture. I walk with you to open and nurture my children that they may come to know the Light of my womb.