God's Abundance

 Child, breathe in and take in my heart. As you breathe out I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child. Come and be known. Come and allow me to take in your heart that gives itself over to me that I may fill you with the abundance of the River.

Abundance is of God, our Father and Savior.  We commune in abundance for grace is upon us. Abundance, Janine, is the knowing that you are given all of God's love for you carry Him within your heart that holds His seed.

When you allow yourself to be emptied, abundance is the fruit for God fills all empty spaces with His abundance. All you need do is to empty that which is of the noise that you may be filled. 

Abundance walks with us for the Holy Spirit of God showers us in abundance. Take in what we have this day, Janine. Take in the abundance within this Tabernacle. Take in my hold and my heart for I hold and fill you with my love and attention. 

When you walk in the abundance of the River of the I Am you need only take in abundance for it flows with us and through us and into the world. Take in the lesson of abundance for it cannot be earned. It is given freely to any and all who empty themselves of the egoistic noise.