I Am the Intercessor

 Child, I am here and I am your mother. Come and be with me as we descend into the depths of the River of the I Am. Come and let us commune.

You ask for nothing but to be with me and to be mother and child. Our communion is of God.  We commune with Jesus. The world seeks the peace as promised by my Son. Janine. I say to you that the peace of my Son is within each soul. Jesus died that the soul may be forever in God's Garden.

My Son and I carry the Light of the Holy Spirit into the world that all may come to know my motherly ways and the ways of the Light of my womb. I am the torch of motherhood. I am the intercessor for you and all my children.  Did not Jesus take task to my requests as we walked the Earth?

There are those who judge me as having no worth for it is only Jesus they seek. It is of no matter, Janine. It is of no matter for we judge not. Let those who choose to judge, judge. 

There are those who walk with the rigid rules made by men and not of God. Know that we walk in the ways of motherhood for my children need their mother. Do not allow the noise to take away what we have.

As we commune and prepare to enter the outside world, take in my nurture for it shall sustain you. Take in the ways of Jesus who flows within us.   To be opened of heart and soul is to let in the Light of Jesus. When you are filled and renewed, we shall enter the noise of the outside world to gather my children to me that each may come to know the ways of their heavenly mother.