I Bring Rest and Renewal and Peace

 Child of mine, I welcome you to this Tabernacle. Slow all down and let go of yourself for in emptiness I fill. Let yourself feel the emptiness that makes room for my filling. Taste the nurture that fills you. Taste the love that fills you.

Today rises as we commune. Today rises with no matter the noise. Today rises up to greet us. Today is anew with love and only love.  Sleep  has given way to a new day. Your body has rested and now you take in the nurture that shall sustain you in our walk. 

For now, my child, let us commune with no matter the ways of the outside world. Soon enough the noise shall do its clanging. Soon enough we shall walk to gather my children to me through the ways of the sacred witness. Soon enough the day shall move us into the world to be of our design.

For now, my child, be still. Let your hands write my words and then let this time be for you and me. 

What good is our work if you are not filled with my heart? What good is our work if you are not renewed? There can be no gathering when you are not filled.  To love as we do you must be filled and renewed each day and at the end of day you are in need of sleep so that your body may rest.

Each new day finds you in need of nurturing in body and spirit and in the ways of love and only love. Come and let us be still for this time and when it is time we shall move into the world armed with the power of renewal and peace. We make no war. We make God's will known within the world through our communion and oneness. I bring rest and renewal and peace into the world through our walk and communion.