Judgment Cannot Live in Simplicity

 Child, I am here and I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune on this new day. I fill you that you may be filled and renewed in the ways of the River of the I Am. 

Today is anew with the freshness of the rising of the sun. Take in the beauty of this new day as we commune. As you take in my nurture, take notice of the filling of your body and spirit. 

I give you my heart that lives and loves and walks with you in all things. You are learning to take in each inch and moment all the more and more. I chastise you not, my child, for your heart is willing even though at times, your body becomes weak from the weight of the noise. 

I know you. Jesus knows you. Love knows all and loves all. You cannot be of my heart without the noise for you are in your body that has noise all around it. You walk with me and Jesus each day to be of your design which is to be with me and Jesus to gather my children into the River of the I Am where God abides.

Let us walk in simplicity today, Janine. Let us walk to love and only love. To do so is to give up all wants, desires, and expectations. Simplicity is a nakedness of heart where all makes sense in the ways of love and only love. Judgment cannot live in simplicity for judgment makes complicated that which is simple. Let those with ears to hear, hear..