Love for Love's Sake

Child of mine, I take you into my heart for you come to me and attend to this Tabernacle. Come and be filled that you may be renewed and prepared for the day. I give you my heart that holds the precious love of mother. I come to mother you and all of my children that they may feed on the food of life.

My nurture does not take away from God but adds to it. I love with the love of the Son of Man and love with the love of God for it was by God's Holy Spirit that I conceived Jesus. I am bound in love to the One who saved the world by my yes. I have given all of myself to God's children with a yes that resounds all over the world.

There are those who devalue the ways of women and motherhood. I say to you in a loud and clear voice that I am a woman who has been graced by God and given life by God. We are all of great worth by God and the one is not over the other.

To the one who devalues you, do not engage in the argument for it shall be fruitless. Rather, just as Jesus told the Disciples to shake the dust off and move on, I say to you to walk away knowing you have loved even though the love is not received. Love with no matter the concern of whether it is accepted or not. Love for love's sake.