The Angels Walk with Us

 Child, you have awakened to the day and to me. Come and be renewed that you may enter the outside world prepared for the inches and moments that shall be placed before us.

Come and allow me to take you into my heart . Come and allow me to take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where Jesus abides and where we commune with Him.

Your awakening this day gave you view of Jesus who was in a sadness for all that men do to hurt each other. We must bear witness to all within the world, the joyful and the painful. We walk to one day usher in the New Earth where all men will be aware that they are all brothers and sisters in the One Body of God.

Today is anew and each inch and moment must be witnessed to without judgment for this is the way of God's mercy.  Each shall have their story told before God. All will have witnesses to speak for them. No one is lost. Each is written into the Book of Life that each may come to know how much they are loved. 

The angels and archangels walk with us to witness to all as well.  The River of the I Am flows with all of the yes who are angels and archangels in the name of God and who work to usher in the New Earth.