The Opened Soul knows Its God

 Child, come and be known within this Tabernacle. Come and taste the love of all of the yes of the River of the I Am. Come and allow me to take you into the depths this new day. Come and allow me to hold you.

I hold you in an embrace that is of your heavenly mother. I am your mother who has given birth to the Son of Man and that makes me your mother and mother to all. 

The Heavens are held within the River of the I Am. The Heavens open their beauty and Eternity to all. To speak of all the names for Jesus pleases me for it matters that each child find their name for God that is embedded deep within their soul and not the name we choose to give God. We cannot judge how God presents Himself to each child. Each name that rises up from each soul has the name given them by God stamped on their soul.

You must not judge any of the speakings of another child that finds their God for God is God and Jesus is Jesus. We witness to each child and the name given them by their God. The only matter is that we witness to each story that each may open in with a knowing that the sacred witness judges never and listens with the ear of the heart.

When the child of mine feels heard and understood the soul begins to open to its God. In simplicity we walk. In simplicity we listen to each child placed before us. In simplicity the soul becomes exposed for it knows it will not be harmed by judgment. In simplicity each child has its own name for God within the soul and it is by this simplicity that the soul is reunited with its God.