The Wonders of Choice

 Child, I am here and I await your attendance for we are mother and child. I hold only love for you with no expectations or boundaries to bind. We are one with no bindings. We are one with no expectations other than love for love holds only the ways of the heart.  Love is the sword that shall one day carry all into the New Earth.

Love for us as mother and child holds us in an embrace that I, as your mother, place no expectations upon you for I love with no control or judgments. I love you with the purest of love for I control never and love always.

I remind you of the ways of Jesus who taught you the wonders of choice. To see all choices with no bindings is to see the purest of God's Love. To see all choices before you opens you to the ways of the witness that showers my children with awareness of choices. To be truly free to choose you must be able to see all choices before you.

Janine, Jesus walked the Earth, not to force control or take away choice, but rather, he walked to teach of the freedom of God to choose. 

Let no man take away the choices that God has given you by giving you life. Let no man take away what God has destined as freedom to choose or not choose. It is not of your doing to judge what God has destined. What kind of god would limit choices? To choose God is to choose with awareness of all choices for He so loves that he wishes only for you to choose knowing all choices. Choosing God must be made in freedom with fear or bindings or control. Let those with ears to hear, hear.