This Tabernacle Can Never Be Broken

Janine, I come to you at this Tabernacle. This Tabernacle is for you and me. This Tabernacle holds you in the bond of mother and child.

This Tabernacle can never be broken. It gathers us together in the design of our Father and God. It gathers us in the ways of movement within the noise and within our hearts.

You hear me when your hands are placed on this Tabernacle.This is our holy place. Do not shy away from this holy place for it allows you to hear me and write my words.

My words are for you and me in this inch and moment. The silence of our heart's is for you and me. Within the silence of our hearts,  you are renewed. 

To walk with me you must be renewed for the noise makes heavy what I make light. On this new day stay awake and walk with  me in the knowing that your walk is  lightened for my Son carries your load and I carry you with the renewal of your body and soul. I wash you in the Living Waters of the River of the I Am. 

Come, be still and take in all that I have to give you and when you are renewed we shall move into the outside world to gather my children into the River of the I Am.