Trust in This Tabernacle

 Child, come and be of my heart on this new day. You are in need of your mother. I come to fill and to nurture you. Come and let go of all the worries that clang at you. Come and be still as I fill you with the all of me. Come and allow me to take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where I breathe with you and for you.

Take notice of the ways of your breath that slows and breathes with the beat of the River of the I Am. Take notice of the beauty of the flow of the River of the I Am that has a breath of its own.

You breathe with the heartbeat of all of the yes. You are not alone for this breath is with us and within us and then moves out into the world with us.

Allow the breath of life within the River to take us along its path into the New Earth.

The noise in these days is loud and appears to be in control. I say to you, my child, that you must stay with me within the River of the I Am that you may be warmed by my heart. Let the River quiet all for the noise cannot be here. 

Be still and be filled. You are being asked to take in the noise for it is of the tempter today. Breathe with me awhile and all will be well. Trust in my love and in the love of Jesus. Trust in the love that flows within and without and through you into the world.

Janine, my child, I cannot promise you that there will be no pain. I promise you that I am with you in all pain and joy and sorrow. I promise you that this Tabernacle is here for you at any time and in any place and in any way. Come all the more when you are in need of being relieved of the noise. Trust that I will be here within this Tabernacle awaiting your attendance. I am your mother who is at your side in all things.