We Cannot Walk As Witness Without Jesus

 Child, come and know me. Come and allow me to take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where I hold you and nurture you in the ways of my heart. As we move deeper into the depths of the River of the I Am, know we are in the presence of our Father and God. 

Janine, my child, you are coming to know me in ways that are not of the surface of the River for the surface holds noise that counters my love and the love of Jesus and God's graces.

Take in all that is here for you. I come to take you deeper and deeper into my heart. You are learning to witness with no judgments. You are learning that my heart holds much in the ways of God's plan and design for us. 

I am the mother of man. I am Our Lady of the River of the I Am for I have given birth to the One who, by His life and death, made God's commitment to man complete. 

Worry not the ways of the noise that lurks on the surface of the River of the I Am for the noise cannot enter into these depths. You are free to be naked with no expectations or boundaries to bind. As you absorb these layers, you are knowing my heart in ways you could not have imagined. 

Your yesterday saw you engaged in a love that only our witnessing can teach you of.  The love that goes deeper than the surface of the River is becoming yours through the ways of my heart and the heart of Jesus. 

Janine, we do not walk alone. We walk with Jesus in each inch and moment. We could not do what we do without Jesus. We walk in the Light of my womb. We walk to gather and to offer the ways of the River of the I Am to all of my children.

We cannot walk as witness without Jesus for it is Jesus who carries the Light into the world.