All of the River Walk as One

 Child, I am here. I hold you and take you into the depths of the River of the I Am. Hold me with your heart and soul where we commune. I give you the all of me for I am your mother who feeds you with the Light of my womb.

God has granted us this time and space for this Tabernacle is of you and me. God has graced us with the mystical flow of the River of the I Am where we walk in both the mystical and physical worlds as one.

To be one in the ways of the River of the I Am is to be whole for the one is beautifully the two where each is whole but walk as one with the Holy Spirit of Jesus. Jesus walks with us as one and yet each is whole in its own way. The One, Jesus, has made us whole. 

Let us walk today within the mystical and physical as one. All of the River of the I Am walk with us as one. Let those with ears to hear.