Being in Relationship with Jesus

 My child, you are here and as you attend to your soul here at this Tabernacle, enjoy my nurture and my love. Come and let go of all that I may take you into the depths of the River of the I Am. Commune with me in the ways of mother and child. As mother, I take nothing from you. I give you all the more and more of me that you may be filled with the love, patience and fortitude of the River of the I Am.  It is by Jesus that we have what we have for it is He who has cemented our Eternity.

To walk with me is to walk as one with me and Jesus. You cannot take away mother even when there is much space between mother and child.

You are sister to Jesus for I am mother to all. As brother and sister you walk as part of the design of God who has given us Jesus. You cannot separate God from Jesus for they were once one. 

You cannot separate yourself from Jesus for you are of the same cloth.  I have fed  both of you within God's Plan.  My food for you is of the mystical body of God. We are all children of God for we have all been given His seed. 

Do not fret, Janine, for I place no one above and no one below for this is the way of God's love. God so loves that He has placed all of us within the River of the I Am. Jesus is one with God in different ways than you and I but He has never been placed above nor below any child of God. 

If God can love so much as to allow His Son to die for all of us, then how much can He love us for we are the recipients of such love.  It is time to teach of the beauty of knowing Jesus in intimacy for all will be understood when you are in relationship with Him. To Keep Jesus at a distance is to remain  in blindness.  Let those with ears to hear, hear.