God's Kingdom Has "Many Rooms"

 Child, I know you for I am your mother who holds you and comunes with you at this Tabernacle that flows within the River of the I Am. I am Our Lady of the River of the I Am where my motherly love flows forth from.

The River flows with all of the yes. The River flows towards the New Earth. The River of the I Am flows with the great love of the Holy Spirit of my Son who has gained us all Eternity. The River flows with many depths where the soul has "many rooms" to be in Eternity.

God's house is within the River of the I Am for God's will is established here. God's Kingdom has "many rooms" where each soul moves through to gain the awareness and insights into the truths of the Kingdom. When you attend to your soul within the outside world you begin the journey into the depths of the River of the I Am. 

There are those who walk in the way of the hypocrite and boast of knowing God when they are only concerned with the ways of the outside world . There are those who see only their own ego mind and not the heart of God.

There are those who attend to their own soul within the noise and see into the Kingdom for their soul opens to God. When you enter the River of the I Am your soul and the souls of others gain relationship in the mystical body of God and therefore learn the truths of the Kingdom.

Heaven is within the River of the I Am where all souls walk with Jesus to use the power of love and only love to move the River towards the New Earth. Let those with ears to hear, hear.