Let God Be the "Fixer"

 Janine, my child, rest in me. Take in my nurture. Take in my holding. Take in the beauty of what we have. Take in those of the River of the I Am who flow with us within the River of the I Am. The River of the I Am flows into Eternity. 

Come and take in your ancestors who flow with us. Nothing is lost, my child. All is gained. Fret cannot live here for the truth of Eternity is known and tasted. Each day there are the miracles that show you that I am here. Each day there are miracles that are beyond what you call coincidence. Each day there are those placed before us that show you how God's graces work.

To witness another's story open the wounds that have bound them is to witness to a freedom that was not there before. The wounds that bind must be released that the heart may be freed from its boundaries made by the wounds.

Stay awake and you shall see all the more and more miracles for as you let go of the noise that asks you to remain in the noise rather than the mystical you shall witness to the more and more miracles. To be able to be with one of mine without the need to "fix" you allow my heart and the love of the Holy Spirit of God to do its work. 

Come and allow us to walk as one from the view of the River of the I Am and not the noise. Take note of how your spirit lets go and allows us to be as one. To fix is to ignore God's will for you become of the notion that you must be the fixer.  Let go and let God carry us within the world where God is the "fixer". We are the conduits for God's work.