My Nurture Fills you with the Food of the Mystical


Janine, slow yourself down now. It is time to enter this Tabernacle. Hear me and taste me.


Breathe and let your tummy feel the joy that is here for us. I am here. Allow your tummy to know me and to taste the peace of my nurture. Allow yourself to feel the fullness that requires no human food.


You need my food to make you feel full and refreshed and renewed. When I fill you the food of the earth takes its place within the all of you and the addiction to eat when you are full shall end. There is never enough food of the earth that can fill what I and the Holy Spirit of Jesus fill. I am with you in all things. I nurture you in the ways of the peace of my Son for we commune with Jesus.


I do not treat you like any other child for I know you and each inch of you. I know what has caused you to eat with addiction for you run from yourself with food. Take in what we have and let us bless this time and bless your tummy that knows when it is full. 


Let us walk in the knowing that the food of life is within the mystical. Let us rejoice in what God has given you for I fill the spaces that the food of earth cannot. My nurture Fills you with the food of the mystical body of Jesus. Trust me and trust that my nurture shall sustain you.