Open the Door to Your heart That Jesus May Enter

 Child, come and release yourself to me that we may move into depths of the River of the I Am. I am your mother who holds you and nurtures you. Come and know the love and peace that flows forth from the River of the I Am where Jesus abides. Come and taste the freedom to just be sans the noise.

This time is of you and me. This time is of God's design that you may be filled with His Holy Spirit. Janine, my child, you come to me each day and give me your yes. The yes opens the door to the mystical flow of the River of the I Am.  

My children must come to know the One, the Savior of all of mankind.  The yes comes from the heart and soul where Jesus is allowed to enter. Jesus does not force Himself onto you. Rather, he invites you to open your heart and soul where He and the Holy Spirit of God abide.

I take you into the world today that you may attest to the unburdening ways of God. To open yourself to something deeper within you is to open the yes and thus open the door to God and the Kingdom.

Janine, each day you come to this Tabernacle to open the door to your very soul. There are the many who know not this way of seeing and tasting their God and Savior. Jesus and I  cannot enter when the door to your heart and soul is not opened. We cannot enter when the door is closed from within. 

Let us walk today to witness to the hearts of each child placed before us. Come and let us walk in the great love of the River of the I Am where the truth and wisdom of God abide.