The New Ways of Your Hands

 Child, I have loved you always. Come and taste my love and nurture. Take note of this special time and place for we commune when you attend to this Tabernacle. 

When you arrive here you are able to hear me for your hands are graced with my words and heart. The noise may clang around us but cannot enter this holy place.

Janine, it is time. You are being taken into my heart within a depth that has no noise despite the noise around you. When you allow your hands to be my hands you hear me with no matter the distractions or noise.

You are coming to hear me in the many more inches and moments for you are becoming all the more aware of your hands that are graced with my heart. Yes, Janine, it is nothing new. But, my child, it is  new for you are being stamped with my heart through your hands at a much deeper level. 

I ask you to come to this Tabernacle at the end of each day so that you may write my words for just you. At the end of each day we shall commune in prayer through your hands. I shall teach you of the new ways of your hands each evening. You shall continue to speak to the world through your hands each morning.  Trust in me.