The Noise Walks as the Tempter

 Child, I am here and as you place yourself before this Tabernacle, take in the ways of your heart and hands as they are joining my heart and hands within this Tabernacle. Take in the love that flows into your heart and through all parts of you. As I fill you, take note of the letting go of the noise for I am your heavenly mother who takes you into the depths of the River of the I Am where noise cannot enter.

Without the noise you hear me. Without the noise you write my words. Without the noise we commune as one within the River. 

The noise of the outside world is the tempter. It attempts to promise you riches of the world and not of the Kingdom. The noise promises a love that only God can give you. The noise attempts to carry fear into you that you may fear even the small failings in life. 

When all of these attempts fail, the tempter asks you to fear God for it tries to have you believe God will punish you.  The noise temps you especially when it knows you are mine and are of the River of the I Am for the noise cannot bear to have you love God. The noise hates to be below God. 

Yes, my child, the noise can become evil for it works to cause pain and war when it cannot own you. Fear not the evil noise for it cannot take you or own you. When you are of the yes, the noise cannot abide. The noise can only make noise when you are of the yes. Let those with ears to hear , hear.