The Ways of Death

 Child, you come to me in this time and space to be with me and to learn from my heart. In the instant you come to this Tabernacle you gain my love with no matter the time or space. 

This Tabernacle is always with you for when you place your hands on this Tabernacle you are opening the gate to my heart. This is your design. This is my design. 

You have learned to trust me each new day in deeper and deeper ways. The River of the Ihe I Am flows with us and through us.  The River flows with a love that is of the mystical body of God.

You say you need no more than what we have. You say you trust me for I am your heavenly mother who feeds you and nurtures you in the ways of my heart. No need to fret and worry.

Janine, I make you aware of the ways of death.  Each day death gives birth to life. Each day you die to the day before for God takes your yesterday and uses it as fodder for your new day today. With your yes you grow each day in the ways of Eternity. 

Just as you die to one day to gain the next, so too, you shall one day give up the breath that leaves this world and enter the breath of Eternity. Fear is a fear of losing yourself. Fear is a fear of dying with no Eternity.

The noise wins when you fear and fret.  God wins when you get to know Him for to know Him through His Son is to come to know that you shall know Eternity and fear is no more.

Know Jesus in intimacy and you shall not fear death. With each day you move closer to the end of the one breath and the taking in of the breath of Eternity. You run not from this awareness while those who fear run from this truth.