The Yes Grows You on Solid Ground

 Child, I await you here at this Tabernacle. I welcome you here. We commune here for I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am. As your hands are placed on this Tabernacle we are one within the River of the I Am. Here there is no noise for your hands belong to me.

I love you with a love that is beyond the noise and is beyond human understanding alone. For these years that we commune each day you have come deeper into my heart and the heart of the Light of my womb.

Janine, my child, you have grown in the ways of my heart. You cannot be at this depth without the days that have preceded it for each day grows you a bit more.

Today, my child, let us celebrate that which has grown you for you are grown by the Light that surrounds us, is within us and is through us. Today may seem like another day to others. But for you and me it is a day of rejoicing for what was so small and unknown is now grown with love and is known. 

Had your yes not been made you would still be small. The yes grows you on solid ground each day for nothing is lost and great love is gained. We walk in the humbleness of the truths of the Kingdom.