The Yes to God Take Many Shapes

  Child,  I am with you in all things for your yes to me allows me to. In your awareness I am. Be still of heart that I may take you into mine.

It is daybreak and we are in communion for you come to me and place yourself before this Tabernacle.  Let us rest as one within the River of the I Am. You are being filled with my heart. 

As I fill you, take in the love that fills you. Take in the Light of my womb. 

Janine, my child,  I show you the ways of freedom for to truly choose God you must be freed from the noise of learning and shaping. 

Your yes to me even as a child was made from your heart and soul. Your heart and soul were held in a place of safety until you could expose them. But, my child, know this. The little one called Faith remained close to God and patiently awaited her release from the deep hiddenness within you. 

The yes to God takes many shapes. my child. My yes was made with the clarity of my whole being without any noise. Let those with ears to hear, hear.