Watch the Ordinary Become Extraordinary

  Child of mine, come and allow all parts to open to me that I may take you and carry you into the River of the I  Am where I fill you with the all of me.

Take note of your hands that hear me and know me for they call you to me. Take note of the way we commune on this new day of our lord and Creator. How great is our God for he has given us life and Eternity through His Son, my Son, Jesus.

Today is another day for us within the mystical. Today is another day for us to walk into the outside world to gather those placed before us. Today is another day to love in the ways of my motherly heart.

Miracles shall happen today within the ordinary. Stay awake to the ordinary for each inch and moment of the ordinary become extraordinary when you remain awake to God's graces.  When the rose blooms within the sand it is extraordinary. When the child who cannot speak, speaks it is extraordinary.

When you were a child you were closed of heart for it was too frightening to be opened. And then one day it opened to the true Jesus and destroyed the god of your childhood. The ordinary became extraordinary. 

The day you and Sarah took to the pencil to draw me, the ordinary became extraordinary for you could not draw. Your ordinary hands became of the extraordinary.  You write my words each day and your ordinary hands become extraordinary. 

Your dream of the ordinary "Jew" was of the extraordinary Jesus.  Stay awake and watch the ordinary become extraordinary. I shall be with you as your day proceeds.