We Carry God's Power into the World

 Janine, my child, I am here and I give you my heart that holds the love of motherhood. I come to be with you and move us deeper into the depths of the River of the I Am where you must let go all the more and more to be all the more and more of the River of the I Am. 

Let go of ownership.  God’s will be done, not ours. God’s power must reign, not yours. God shall give you His power and ownership, not yours. Allow Him to use you as His human intercession.

Be brave for it takes great bravery to speak my words to those who are in danger. It is now within your depths to know that those in danger carry much hate for me and for God. But I ask you to be brave and speak my words with no matter the hate that confronts us.


Remember you are not alone in this walk. Carry your heart and soul held high for we are of God. Man may condemn but man cannot take away what we have. Love has great power. As we walk today take note of the air of love that powers us. We carry God's power into the World.


Hate may carry power in the world but it carries no power over us. We are shielded by God's love and power that flows from the River of the I Am. Let us take on this power in humbleness for it is given us through the Holy Spirit of God.