We Enter the Void Where Jesus Abides

 Child, this day finds us here at this Tabernacle for God has designed it so. Today begins another day within your body. Today is a day to be of love and only love where we begin in the embrace of mother and child. I hold you and nurture you for I am your mother and you are my child. Let your being take in all that is here for you.  

By your yes, I am granted the ability to hold you, feed you, fill you with my heart and take in your love for me. Bear witness to this beauty that gains you peace, nurture and a letting go of all wants, desires and expectations. In this inch and moment there is nothing to do but take in each other.

As the stillness flows here, take note of how easily we flow and how peaceful is this time and space. We enter the void where Jesus abides. It is the space of complete emptiness where the only sound is love. 

Take in the love of Jesus and the love of our communion with the One, the Savior and my Son.

There are no need for words here for the void speaks without words. Let go of your hands now and be with me and Jesus and when it is time we shall move out into the world to give what you have received.