Begin and End the Day With Me

 Janine, my child, I am here and I invite you to this Tabernacle in this time and place. I am pleased that you have come to me with no matter the noise. Come and be filled. Come and be known for I am your mother who holds you and knows all of you. I fill you with love that shall sustain you this day. 

Do not take the ways of the noise that asks you to doubt. Do not make any matter of the noise for it is only noise. It can  only clang at you. Give the noise no attention or power. I know this is difficult for the noise clangs in your ears.

By day's end the noise often makes you weary. At the end of your day you are in need of rest. At the end of the day you are in need of me for you are weary. I end the day with you. I hold you in a love that is beyond the noise. I am pleased that we begin and end the day in solitude and communion. 

When you are filled we shall walk into the world of noise and teach my children to come to me to be loved and attended to. We shall end our day together where Jesus and I review the day with you. I am pleased that you begin and end the day with me. 

I am mother to all and I walk with you and through you to gather my children into the River of the I Am where my love abides. I gather my children to me that they may come to know Jesus, our Savior.