By The Sacred Witness

 Child of mine, breathe in the life of the River of the I Am. Breathe in the love of my heart that holds you and fills you with my nurture and the nurture of Jesus for we are one within this holy space. You are opened in all places that can now take in love in all corners of your being. 

I give you view on this new day. I give you view of the places you have come from that you may know where you are in this new day.

From the dawn of your life you were destined to be of your design as all of God's children. I show you where the door closed to your heart. You were but a small child when you were torn from what was known to a place of fear and terror. 

Your heart and soul were closed for a small child could not bear to be taken away from what was known to a place where nothing was known. When you met me you were very wounded and in need of love that did not wound. 

By the sacred witness your story was heard, By the sacred witness you felt love. By the sacred witness you began to hear me and know me. Your heart slowly opened to your depths where your soul was allowed to see the light of day. This new day finds you in the excitement of growing in the ways of your body and God's Love. 

This new day finds you loving and lovable. Take in all that we have in this new day of our Father and Creator.