Faith Replaces Fear

Good morning, my child. I hold you and show you the ways of the River of the I Am where our God and Father abides. 

 Child, these days have found you witnessing to the ways of the world. By God's love you witness with the letting go of the need to judge. By God's love you are witnessing all the more and more with the eyes of the River of the I Am. 

You know the evil that is in the world and you know those who pray for truth and those who work to evade the troth. To be of God's witness is to simply watch and witness for one day you shall witness before the face of God. 

Jesus walks with us and asks only to allow His Holy Spirit to flow through all things. Through our communion you witness to all and watch God's power move over the Earth. 

There are the many more today who love and there are the less today that hate. One child at a time is moved into the River of the I Am through God's power of love where mercy and love and nonjudgment abide.

 Come and know you are moving deeper and deeper into the River of the I Am where faith replaces fear and trust replaces doubt.