For Those who Long For Justice

 Child, breathe and let go of yourself. To be able to let go of yourself is to allow me to take you into the depths of the River of the I Am. To let go is to allow me to hold you and take you into my heart where we commune as one.

To choose me is to choose Jesus. To choose me is to allow me to show you just how a mother's love can love without boundaries or judgments. Come and be loved, held and nurtured.

Today, Janine, finds you of my heart and of the River of the I Am where my nurture renews you. Today is a new day in a new depth for each day you and I move deeper and deeper into the awareness and graces of God our Father. To move to this depth it was necessary to live your yesterday with me and the Holy Spirit in order that you might grow to this depth.

Take in this new place for it is a place of awareness and understanding of God's way. Yesterday you learned that your longing for justice shall be filled as Jesus spoke of.  That longing is in the hands of Jesus. Your confusion came from the noise that asks you to believe in a justice that includes war. Jesus came to show you that war is not the way.

Justice is of God's ways. To long for justice at this depth is to know that your longing is of God's will where justice is mercy. Heaven holds God's will. Justice in the River of the I Am holds forgiveness and grace and never war. 

Your longing shall be fulfilled. Be of the witness with me and witness to all that is before us within the world of much noise. To witness is to make holy God's ways for to be of the sacred witness is to know that one day you shall be witness with me before the throne of God where justice resides. Your longing for justice shall be filled in this way.