From Anger and Hatred to Love and Only Love

 Child, come and know me. Come and know how much you are loved. I am your mother who loves you beyond measure. To know me is to know how much I love all of my children. By God's hand I am mother to all.

No more do you carry jealousy. No longer do you carry a need to judge those who wounded you. You now have love where there was once anger and hatred.  You have walked with me and Jesus all these years and in God's timing the power of love healed you that you could let go of hatred, jealousy and war within you.

Where there was once emptiness and longing there is now a fullness of your heart that knows love. The power of the River of the I Am has graced you with a healing that has gained you the knowing that love is more powerful than anger and hate. 

Patience and fortitude is of our walk this new day for you have come to know the power of God's love which shall one day overtake all anger, hatred and evil.  Your story of moving from anger and hatred to love and only love shows the fruit of your attendance to your very soul. 

God's patience and timing grows you within the River of the I Am. This is the way of the River of the I Am for love's power flows across the Earth and one day shall overtake evil and war.