I Walk with You in all of Your choices

 Child of mine, I am here and I am here to feed you and nurture you for I am your mother of the River of the I Am. Come and breathe out with the breath of letting go that I may take you in. Be of my heart and my hands this new day.

The noise has no place here for you are deep within the depths of the River of the I Am. Your body is being filled as is your heart for I come to feed the all of you. I fill you with the food of God's love and graces for I am your mother by God's hand.

Your hands are my hands while you are here for your hands write my words of love and only love. I do not come to control or take away your choices for these are of God's will. I love as God loves where love gives you all choices over your body and heart and soul. 

You have chosen this Tabernacle and you attend to your heart and soul each new day and each end of the day. As we walk within the day I walk with you in all of your choices. Your yes to me allows me to work through you in all of your choices. Ponder this lesson today for your choices are yours and I walk with you in all of your choices.