Listen to Your Body

Child, come and trust in the ways of my heart for I am your mother who loves you and holds you and nurtures you in the ways of the River of the I  Am.

Today finds you in confusion. Let go and allow me to take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where confusion becomes awareness. You are confused over your body. Your body speaks to you of truth that resides in your innards.  

Your body tells you when you are hungry. Your body tells you when it is time to rest. Your confusion comes from not listening to your body. You come to me today in need of your mother to hold you and aid you with your confusion.

Janine, you are in need of resting your innards. You are in need of listening to your innards for they tell you what you need in the ways of your hunger, thirst and rest. 

You are in your human body and must care for it. You cannot be of peace when your body is not of peace.  Come this new day and allow me to fill you with the peace of my Son and when you are filled we shall walk into the world together. Listen to your body for you must be naked and opened to what your body is telling you. 

Jesus and I walk with you in all things. Stay in the inch and moment and the confusion will leave. The confusion shall be replaced with awareness for confusion is the letting go of the old that the new may take its place.