Love Has Scent

 Child, I am here and I take your yes to me and take you into my heart that leaves behind the noise. Come and take note of the ways of the power of the River of the I Am that takes us into the depths of God's love for us.

There is no day that is like another for we move deeper into God's love as we commune. You are growing all the more and more in God's love.

As we take in this new day, take note of the ways of the River of the I Am. Take in the scent of the River. Take in the scent of your own soul. Upon your awakening this new day the scent of your soul came upon you. It was not a scent of the earth. Rather, It was the scent of your soul commingling with the earth. 

The scent was also one of the awareness that it was new to you.  Your senses are growing, my child. The scent was of the newness of this day for it has awakened you to what is within you and is beyond you. Take in this scent for it is of the newness of you and not the old. Your confusion was because it was new and not of your surroundings and yet it was of a strong beautiful scent.

Stay awake to your senses and you shall take in all the more and more that your very soul has to show you. Love has scent, my child.