Love is Contagious

 Janine, my child, I welcome you to this Tabernacle. Come and be alive with the wings of love and only love. My love fills you in places food cannot. My love holds you in ways the outside world cannot. Jesus lives within the all of you as well for it is He that is within me. 

We walk in the name of Jesus. We walk with Jesus who is with us in all things. We walk that we may change the noise in others to the truths of God's love and only love. You are of the River of the I Am. We walk to gather others to the River that they may see and have what we have. Love is contagious when the heart is opened for it gathers rather than separates.

Love has great power for it spreads as the wildfire. Love spreads for the good of my children for love counters all anger, evil and hate. 

You are forever changed by love. You are forever awake for what has been seen and tasted cannot be taken away. Each child has God's seed and has been opened and naked at the very beginning and therefore even in hiddenness it cannot be taken away. 

Today, I take you and give you view of your own heart that in your yesterday remained opened and naked in the inches and moments where you witnessed the love of Jesus spread through you and into others. Others saw Jesus through you. 

Come and be light as it is in lightness that all is opened and prepared to take in the will of God, our Father. Our walk shall be of God who is with us in all things for God has given us Jesus.